Entertainment Kitas

This service can only be processed from outside Indonesia

If you are an artist (DJ, photographer, singer, model, or dancer), a professional athlete/coach, or a manager working in the entertainment industry, you are eligible for an Entertainment KITAS.
The Entertainment KITAS is valid for a period of 6 months, non-renewable (if you wish to extend it, you need to apply for a new one).

With the Entertainment KITAS, you can legally work in Indonesia as a DJ, model, sports coach, etc. without getting in trouble with the local authorities.

At Celerity Visa, we start the process right away, so you can get your visa as fast as possible. We can also sponsor your Entertainment KITAS for an additional fee (100$ USD).

Documents we will deliver

  1. E-Visa (English)
  2. E-Visa (Indonesia)
  3. ITAS Passport Size
  4. ITAS Stamp
  5. New KITAS
  6. Notification for Working Permit (Notification - IMTA (Ijin Mempekerjakan Tenaga Asing))

Documents we will need

  1. Insurance
  2. Passport [Original]
  3. Passport (Page Photo) - Double Page
bali entry requirements 2023

Book now! Book on Whatsapp!

download visa app for indonesiaProcess with our app! All our services and your documents available in the app. Faster & More Efficient. bali visa app

Frequently Asked Questions

  • How do I book a service?

    We recommend to book it online and upload your documents. We will deliver the order through Whatsapp, email and to your account online.

  • What if I order the wrong service?

    We will always contact you to make sure the service you choose is the right for you. Then, we process.

  • Can I trust you guys?

    yes, Celerity has been founded by Rafi Papazian, a well establish entrepreneur in Bali having founded the most successful bakeries and Cafes in Indonesia.

  • How can I pay your service?

    The recommended way is to pay online with any international credit cards. We are the only one in Indonesia to offer this feature.

  • What are your cancellation conditions?

    They are available on our website, but basically, before anything is processed/wrong order/mistake, you get a full refund. Once we have your confirmation and start the process, there is no refund possible anymore.

  • What kind of services do you offer?

    We do all possible administrative and legal services. If you don't find what you are looking for on our website, contact us ! Only 50% of what we do is available online.

  • Can I order a Visa through an app?

    yes Of course, install our Celerity App, and process everything on the app. You will get your visas directly on the app. https://app.celerity.click