Family Kitas From Kitas Family Member (Extension) (Onshore)

Want to extend your Family Kitas from Kitas Family Member, then you are in the right place. Processing your Kitas with Celerity Visa will put you at ease, all your documents can be processed online.

Order this service now, upload the required documents and we will process everything for you straight away.

Documents we will need

  1. Birth certificate by Sponsor
  2. Foreign Marriage Certificate (if the marriage held outside Indonesia)
  3. Foreign Marriage Certificate Translated in Bahasa (if the marriage held outside Indonesia)
  4. Kitas Papa/Mama
  5. KK (Kartu Keluarga) Sponsor
  6. KTP Sponsor
  7. Passport [Original]
  8. Passport (Page Photo) - Double Page
  9. Passport (Visa Stamp Page) - Double Page
bali entry requirements 2023

Process now!

download visa app for indonesiaTry our app! All our services and your documents available in the app. Faster & More Efficient. bali visa app