Kitap (Investor)This service can only be processed if you are in Indonesia
After 4 years on your Investor KITAS, you are now eligible for the Investor KITAP (Kartu Izin Tinggal Tetap).
This is a permanent residence permit that grants you the following benefits:
• A five-year valid stay permit
• A two-year valid MERP (the travel permit)
• An Indonesian ID (also known as KTP, valid for 5 years)
• The possibility to open local bank accounts, get credit cards, and even loans!
Under the Indonesian Immigration Law No. 6 of 2011, it stipulates that those following are entitled to KITAP:
• The expat (spouse) who is married to an Indonesian national;
• The investor or main shareholder of an Indonesian company (PT. PMA);
• The top employee of a company, in general, the Directors and Commissioners;
• The retiree (55+), who wants to enjoy their retirement in Indonesia;
• The former Indonesian citizen, who wants to regain their former citizenship.
NOTE: Please make sure your current KITAS is still valid for at least 2 months when starting the KITAP application.
Documents we will deliver
- KITAP (Electronic Permanent Stay Permit)
- KITAP Stamp
- Domicile Letter (SKTT (Domicile Letter))
- Police Report Letter (STM (Surat Tanda Melapor) Kepolisian)
Documents we will need
- Sponsor's family card (KK (Kartu Keluarga) Sponsor)
- Sponsor's ID card (KTP Sponsor)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (NPWP Personal)
- Passport [Original]
- Passport (Page Photo) - Double Page
- Passport (Visa Stamp Page) - Double Page
- Domicile Letter for Civil Registration (SKTT - Catatan Sipil)
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I book a service?
We recommend to book it online and upload your documents. We will deliver the order through Whatsapp, email and to your account online.
What if I order the wrong service?
We will always contact you to make sure the service you choose is the right for you. Then, we process.
Can I trust you guys?
yes, Celerity has been founded by Rafi Papazian, a well establish entrepreneur in Bali having founded the most successful bakeries and Cafes in Indonesia.
How can I pay your service?
The recommended way is to pay online with any international credit cards. We are the only one in Indonesia to offer this feature.
What are your cancellation conditions?
They are available on our website, but basically, before anything is processed/wrong order/mistake, you get a full refund. Once we have your confirmation and start the process, there is no refund possible anymore.
What kind of services do you offer?
We do all possible administrative and legal services. If you don't find what you are looking for on our website, contact us ! Only 50% of what we do is available online.
Can I order a Visa through an app?
yes Of course, install our Celerity App, and process everything on the app. You will get your visas directly on the app. https://app.celerity.click