Family Kitas From Kitas Family Member (Onshore)

We can assist you to obtain your E-Visa for your Family Kitas, we will provide you the necessary documents required inside Indonesia.

Documents we will need

  1. Birth Certificate
  2. Foreign Marriage Certificate (if the marriage held outside Indonesia)
  3. Foreign Marriage Certificate Translated in Bahasa (if the marriage held outside Indonesia)
  4. Kitas Papa/Mama
  5. KK (Kartu Keluarga) Sponsor
  6. KTP Sponsor
  7. Passport [Original]
  8. Passport (Page Photo) - Double Page
  9. Passport (Visa Stamp Page) - Double Page
  10. Vaccine Certificate (Full Doses)
bali entry requirements 2023

Process now!