Pondok Wisata License

Do you want to turn your place into a nice and cozy accommodation?
Just relax, because we've got your back!!!
We will take care all of the paper for you since that's what we love to do :)
Come and visit us at Celerity Visa or simply make your own account on our website!!!

Documents we will need

  1. Certificate Land
  2. Company Acte
  3. Director Id Card
  4. Director NPWP Card
  5. IMB
  6. NIB
  7. Perizinan Gangguan Tempat Usaha (HO)
  8. Perizinan Pondok Wisata Lama
  9. Tanda Daftar Usaha Pariwisata (TDUP)

Process now!