Working Permit Only (No Kitas) Sponsored By Celerity

We process the working permit, IMTA, without issuing any ITAS. This option is dedicated to you only if you already have the right to stay. (kitap, already married with an Indonesian, etc)

Documents we will need

  1. Bank Statement 3 last months
  2. BPJS Ketenagakerjaan
  3. Curriculum Vitae
  4. Diploma Degree
  5. Insurance
  6. Kitas
  7. KK (Kartu Keluarga) Sponsor
  8. KTP Sponsor
  9. Marriage Certificate
  10. NPWP personal
  11. Passport (Page Photo) - Double Page
  12. Passport (Visa Stamp Page) - Double Page
  13. Photo Id 4x6cms Red Background
  14. Staff report (Wajib Lapor Ketenagakerjaan)

Process now!